| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Atuona, Hiva Oa in August is fairly hot at 25.3 °C (77.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 6.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly dry. Circa 112.6mm (4.4in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Atuona, Hiva Oa August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Atuona, Hiva Oa, French Polynesia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Atuona, Hiva Oa:
- Kahului, Hi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 3908.1 kms (2428.5 miles) NNW
- Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii - 3911.6 kms (2430.7 miles) NNW
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii - 3722.4 kms (2313.2 miles) NNW
- Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati - 2721 kms (1690.8 miles) WNW
- Apia, Upolu, Samoa - 3587.3 kms (2229.2 miles) W
- Pago Pago, Tutuila, American Samoa - 3478.5 kms (2161.6 miles) WSW
- Takaroa, French Polynesia - 831.2 kms (516.5 miles) SW
- Bora-Bora Vataipe, French Polynesia - 1560.6 kms (969.8 miles) WSW
- Bora-Bora Motu, French Polynesia - 1561.6 kms (970.4 miles) WSW
- Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia - 1430.5 kms (888.9 miles) SW
- Hao, French Polynesia - 941.3 kms (584.9 miles) SSW
- Rurutu, French Polynesia - 1922.1 kms (1194.4 miles) SW
- Tubuai, French Polynesia - 1870.1 kms (1162.1 miles) SW